Applets Are Working Again

In a series of previous posts on Understanding VIX Futures Movement (part 2, part 3) I created applets that you can plug in your own parameters and see how the term structure responds to them. Sometime in the last two months the website that I used to host applets has terminated my account, so I re-uploaded them to a different website. You may need to install Adobe Shockwave to view the applets, or try a different browser (on my computer applets work on Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, but not on Internet Explorer) Thank you to reader James for pointing out the problem.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly market report

Wall st delivered a mixed bag of news with VIX, VNKY, and VSTOXX and their underlying markets almost unchanged. VXD - volatility index based...