Re: Ukraine

 As I am sure all of you know Russia has began a full scale war against my home country Ukraine. Please make no mistake - Putin's goal in not to stop the expansion of NATO, not to install puppet government, and certainly not to bring peace. The goal is genocide of Ukrainian people. 

When Ukraine was under Russian communist occupation, Russians started off with killing of political leaders, repression of Ukrainian language and traditions - including prohibiting people from celebrating Christmas, and then wide-scale murder of millions of Ukrainian civilians.

We already starting to see this today: Russians say they are conducting surgical strikes, but there is already numerous witness accounts and video evidence of Russians targeting civilian hospitals, kindergartens, and bomb shelters.

Please: there is very little time - if you are reading this make a phone call to your government representatives and ask to sanction Russian federation in absolutely any way possible, and provide military aid, financial aid, and humanitarian aid to Ukraine, including establishing a no-fly zone over Ukraine. Please just do this little thing to give us a fighting chance.

For me, for my 16 year old sister, my teenage nephews, my cousins, my aunts and uncles - we are in grave danger - please call on your governments to act quickly and decisively. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi mate - what about a bit of SPIKES action? :) email me I want to chat if you can? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Weekly market report

Wall st delivered a mixed bag of news with VIX, VNKY, and VSTOXX and their underlying markets almost unchanged. VXD - volatility index based...