Forecasts Tracker

There is a new page on my blog called Forecasts Tracker. It is located at the bottom of the right-hand menu. I created this page for the sake of full disclosure to the readers of this blog. Every month around the time of VIX expiration I make a forecast for the following month. Now you can see all my forecast in one place with dates and compare them to market forecasts.

One of the things that I do not like about some other blogs is that they make nebulous, equivocal forecasts, often using very wide ranges, or without specifying a time-frame. I would like to distinguish myself by making point forecasts and specifying the exact dates. You can review all the forecasts I made, judge their accuracy for yourself, or compare them with your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly market report

Wall st delivered a mixed bag of news with VIX, VNKY, and VSTOXX and their underlying markets almost unchanged. VXD - volatility index based...